10.5.09

goin' steady for good

Today, I was lucky enough to attend Central Cass High School's performance of Bye Bye Birdie. I'll preface by saying, Bye Bye Birdie is a really tough musical. The music is zany and the humor is a muted kind of wit.
Moreover, Bye Bye Birdie is not totally well-known or recognizable.
Still, the students of the CCHS drama department killed it. They nailed the music and brilliantly executed the humor. Bravo guys.


I'm sorry I don't have video from today's performance, but this will give you an idea of the kind of music the students were working with.

Happy Mother's day, mama bear. I love you.

3 comments:

bethany said...

Tagged pics on facebook of J in the play. Wish we could've seen it! Thanks for the clip.

I bet mom got your card last week sometime right? Mine's sitting on the desk waiting to be mailed. DARN IT!

Sarah said...

I bet that was your favorite song, too. I'm sad we missed it.

klak said...

Love you too, sweetie!!